Latest from Andreas Berg
- Which special forces has the absolute toughest training in the world?
- IMI Galil: An Israel’s derivative of legendary AK-47
- FN FNC: A less expensive alternative to the M16 rifle
- The Unbelievable Power of Force Protection Vehicles
- Why do Navy SEALs choose Glock 19 over Glock 17?
- SEAL Team 6 vs Delta Force: 10 Key Differences
Arlo Gagestein is an NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, a gym owner, and author of Warrior Core: Core Training Secrets for the Modern Combat Athlete and Battle Tested: Training Like Your Life Depends on It, which was released on Veteran's Day 2016 (November 11).
He saw, he came, he keeled over. Benny is a man of action with over 4 years of professional writing experience, and two years of combat experience in the IDF's elite Nahal Infantry brigade. While he likes to pretend he could "shoot an apple off an insurgents head" he is actually better skilled at measuring distance and determining if you are going to share a cigarette with him than anything else.
I am the Managing Editor of CONTACT Air Land & Sea + COMBAT Camera - Australia's two best boots-on-the-ground military magazines. I'm also a Sergeant in the Australian Army Reserve after previously serving 12 years in the Regular Army. I started my Army career as a helicopter mechanic, then posted to the Army Newspaper as a photojournalist. I did a lot of travel including an operational deployment to East Timor, in 1999. I transferred from the Regular Army to the Reserves in 2002 and went to work as a civilian PR photographer for the Australian Federal Police for the next five years. Again, I did a lot of travel, including an operational deployment to the Solomon Islands. I do regular project work for the Army Reserve, but otherwise work full time producing CONTACT Air Land & Sea + COMBAT Camera. I am honoured that Special-Ops.org invited me to share my stories with a new audience. It would help my cause if you 'like', 'share' or comment on my posts - or send direct feedback via email@example.com Better yet, become a subscriber to my magazines via www.aussiecombat.com - they are completely FREE.
Latest from Brian Hartigan
Bryan is an American Citizen who is currently living in Portugal. He is a Doctor of Dental Surgery and an Advanced Tactical Paramedic, he is also the director of a Portuguese Online Tactical Magazine. With worldwide experience in some of the most dangerous countries of the XXI century, he frequently deploys in humanitarian missions or embedded with Portuguese Special Forces.
Latest from Bryan Ferreira
- Portuguese and German Pathfinders: Exercise DEEPINFIL 21 in Portugal
- Portuguese Special Forces: Special operations and elite units in Portugal
- Portuguese Army Adopts Glock 17 Gen5 Coyote
- Portuguese Paratroopers Combat footage
- FN SCAR is a Portuguese Army’s New Service Rifle
- Portuguese Army Special Operations Forces
I'm the active duty law enforcement officer serving in SWAT unit. My hobby's are firearms, skiing, martial arts.
Latest from Eric Sof
- Star Z84: A Spanish submachine gun from the last century
- PK Machine Gun: A Soviet general-purpose machine gun
- LT. Jason Redman: Navy SEAL who survived deadly al-Qaeda ambush
- Ultimax 100: A legendary light machine gun from Singapore
- Sumitomo NTK-62: A general-purpose machine gun with unusual features
- SOF Commanders line up for GSOF 2021
Latest from Ian Hogg
- Erma EG73 Carbine: Another successful German rifle
- Erma EM1 and EGM1: A German copies of the M1 Carbine
- Gepard M3: A Destroyer Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Enfield L85A1: An Individual Weapon of SA80 bullpup family
- Daewoo K2: A crossover between the AK-47 and M16
- SAMOPAL vz. 58: A rifle that looks like an Soviet AK-47 but it is not
Latest from Joao Paulo Moralez
Kyle Mizokami is a defense and national-security writer based in San Francisco who has appeared in the Diplomat, Foreign Policy, War is Boring and the Daily Beast. In 2009, he cofounded the defense and security blog Japan Security Watch.
The views and opinions expressed by Magnus Drift are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency or organisation mentioned in his articles.
Latest from Magnus Drift
Michael Peck is a contributing writer for the National Interest. He can be found on Twitter and Facebook.
Mike served as an active duty SWAT officer for 12 years before he left the service and went to the Middle East as contractor. As an athlete, Mike has a black belt in Judo, he played soccer. As a scholar, he has earned a bachelor’s degree in Political Science.
Latest from Milos Jevtic
Richard Douglas writes on firearms, defense and security issues. He is the founder and editor of Scopes Field, and a columnist at The National Interest, 1945, Daily Caller and other publications.
Bartetzko served in the German Army, the Croatian Defense Council (HVO) during the Bosnian War and with the Kosovo Liberation Army (UCK) during the 1999 Kosovo War. Last year he published a study about radical Islam in Kosovo. Bartetzko has a university degree in law and is currently working for a law firm in Pristina, Kosovo.
Mamoulaki Stavroula is a Greek Economist born in 13th September 1979 in Heraklion Crete Greece. She was graduated from the University of Macedonia, Department of Economics in Thessaloniki and also received her Master degree in Business Administration from Open University in Greece in transnational conjunction with Wroclaw University of Economics in Poland. Her Diploma Dissertation is titled: “Risk Management in Banking and Financial markets”. Her Master thesis dissertation is titled: “Job satisfaction, job engagement and performance: The case of Greek police workforce” and is primarily a statistical research using SPSS statistical methods including also literature review and comparison with the findings of existed research conducted in other eleven countries in order to make a discussion and a comparison of the findings. She speaks excellent English, German, Spanish and Italian.